Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shiny ...

I am happy to report that I have a bright, shiny, correctly attached tub faucet. I know you have been on the edge of your seats, up at night, wondering, "will Lauren ever get her faucet fixed? Is it truly possible for someone to be that lazy and incompetent?" Iwill answer that. Yes.

Austin fixed the faucet, I bought him fast food, he passively let me know that he wants to get back together. I passively let him know that I didn't. He not only fixed the faucet, he fixed some shelves on my bookshelves. I have too many books. Way too many. So I have 5 bookshelves and books are on the shelves, on top of the books on the shelves and in front of the books. I love books. They are my crack, my heroin, my oxycontin, my booze.

Austin is a sweet boy. I think I'll find him a sweet girl. One who acts 12 and doesn't care that he won't hold her hand in public.

No comments: