Monday, August 4, 2008

Readers?

I'm getting a bit concerned. Well, actually confused. People seem to be reading this piece of crap. What's up with that?

Curt used to be my only reader. Barry has become my second reader. (He leaves the mean comments.) I don't even give the site address to anyone. Yet somehow ...

Please leave comments. Tell me how you found me. And tell me why, dear Lord, why you would read this if you were not under threat of being rolled in a carpet and whacked like a pinata?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curt here...still reading...

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the sheep that follows your sheepish blog...

maidy said...

Believe it or not, I Googled "gold star" and that's how I got here.

*looks around*

Nice blog.

*waves politely*

Hello!

Lauren said...

Thanks Maidy! Keep reading and I promise that interesting things will happen soon. Things happen to me ... strange things.

BARRY GRAHAM said...

mean comments????

i'm glad your two readers left comments. not including the one you posted yourself anonymously.

you mean like that????