Sunday, August 31, 2008

Open Book (Unfortunately, Revised)

So I put my picture up. It's kind of a big deal. I've been all mysterious about where I live, what I do and my last name (not ready to give it yet, but if you follow the links to my writing, you'll see it). I was worried about not getting a job because of the stuff I write. It's sometimes graphic. It sometimes has language that's not for everyone.

I'm tired. Really, really tired of trying to make everyone else happy. So screw it.

[Some content deleted. I've been subdued by Google paranoia again. Internet privacy is a myth.]

OK, well I guess my last name is in the second link, so there you have it. [Links to published writing removed. You have no idea how sad this makes me.] I'm out. Like a debutante. Or a lesbian. I'm neither, but this is my coming out party. [I'm back in and I hate it.]

Google me. See if I care. [Ha. I care again.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems you are worth the troble after all.

- barry